replacement for kitchen faucet-help!

Jenny S
December 2, 2019

I am a recent first time home owner. We have this “restaurant style”(as a plumber has called it) faucet in our kitchen. I like the separate hot/cold knobs but the faucet itself just isn’t functional. It is too low and it’s difficult to wash glasses and clean the outer edges of the sink.

Is it possible to just replace the faucet part with something taller with a built in hose or something? Looking for something to add some functionality and hoping it’s a sort of “plug and play” situation. I am hoping the faucet can just screw off.

Normally I would start googling to find something compatible but honestly I have no idea what to google as I don’t really know what I’m doing. Thank you!

Comments (4)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268