Software
Houzz Logo Print
austinkisses2008z8a

Secateurs and Loppers

6 years ago

Need new of both so put them on my Christmas list. I have tried most of the common brands like Felco, Corona, etc. over the years. Recently I switched to Fiskars because they are relatively inexpensive and I can just buy new ones each year. (not the loppers they cost more). I have been spraying my all with lysol to disinfect since RRD landed in my garden and that is causing rust on my Fiskars even when I dry and oil them after use. I need loppers that allow me to reach climbers from ground for daily maintenance so not too heavy but telescoping or long handled. If my secateurs are expensive, which is OK, but then I will have to learn how to sharpen them. Do you have a favorite tool for that?

Google Reviews are suspect on all these items so would really appreciate any suggestions from you guys on what you like best. Thanks thanks.

Comments (7)