Software
Houzz Logo Print
mark_binesh

surface material?

6 years ago
please specify
Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity, Samara Ash, 47.4"x18.1", Ambra 120 Samara Ash · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Thank you for your question. The surface material is solid surface, please let me know if we can help answer any additional questions.

  • 6 years ago

    Not helpful.. you said what's in the description. I'd like to know the material - many of them are "solid"; wood, ceramic, quartz, MDF, porcelain, etc..

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Mark, we sincerely apologize, we may have misunderstood your question. The vanity is made out of an engineered wood (MDF) and the vanity top is made out of a solid surface material.

  • 6 years ago

    Vanity top material?

  • 6 years ago

    I guess we tried. Still don’t know what I would be getting for the sink/vanity top solid surface.

  • 4 years ago

    Yes, the vanity top material: what is the solid surface made from? Is it more like acrylic or is it more like faux quartz?

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21