KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Designer’s Dream Kitchen Becomes Reality
See what 10 years of professional design planning creates. Hint: smart storage, lots of light and beautiful materialsFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Wall Comes Down and This Kitchen Opens Up
A bump-out and a reconfigured layout create room for a large island, a walk-in pantry and a sun-filled breakfast areaFull Story
KITCHEN ISLANDSKitchen Design Fix: How to Fit an Island Into a Small Kitchen
Maximize your cooking prep area and storage even if your kitchen isn't huge with an island sized and styled to fitFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNA Designer’s Picks for Kitchen Trends Worth Considering
Fewer upper cabs, cozy seating, ‘smart’ appliances and more — are some of these ideas already on your wish list?Full Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Designer Navigates Her Own Kitchen Remodel
Plans quickly changed during demolition, but the Florida designer loves the result. Here's what she didFull Story
TILEKitchen of the Week: Geometric Tile Wall in a White Kitchen
Skylights, bifold doors, white walls and dark cabinets star in this light-filled kitchen additionFull Story
KITCHEN MAKEOVERSA Designer’s New Kitchen Embraces Soothing Sea-Blue Colors
Ocean-inspired fish-scale tile and brass hardware on crisp white cabinets create a tranquil spaceFull Story
Leading Northern Virginia Custom Outdoor Specialist- 4X Best of Houzz!
- Historic Jefferson City, MO Map 1869, Vintage Missouri Art Print, 12"x18"
- Historic Dover, NH Map 1877, Vintage New Hampshire Art Print, 12"x18"
- Historic Hackensack, NJ Map 1896, Vintage New Jersey Art Print, 12"x18"
- Historic Butler, PA Map 1896, Vintage Pennsylvania Art Print, 24"x36"
- Historic Phoenix, AZ Map 1885, Vintage Arizona Art Print, 24"x36"
- Historic Archbald, PA Map 1892, Vintage Pennsylvania Art Print, 18"x24"
- Historic Northfield, MN Map 1869, Vintage Minnesota Art Print, 12"x18"
- Historic Meredith Village, NH Map 1889, Vintage New Hampshire Art Print, 12"x18"