Software
Houzz Logo Print
libby_butterfield40

What tile was used on the back of the shower?

6 years ago

I would also love to know what tile that is, I'm drooling!

Not a Modern Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    The tile is a beautiful glass mosaic from Artistic Tile called Billie Ombré Blue. Hope this helps. Thanks so much for your interest

  • 5 years ago

    New Ravenna has a beautiful marble option called Ombre Tatami. You can customize to your specifications for color and size.

  • 5 years ago

    Sandra - do you know the price per sq ft on the Ombre Tatami?


  • 5 years ago

    If you go on new Ravenna’s website they will provide a show room close to where you live. Each distributor charges different amounts you directly r

  • 5 years ago

    Thanks. I was hoping for a suggested MSRP to get a ballpark. Some of their tiles are in the hundreds per sq ft so was assuming the same for this one. Price aside, their products are incredible!