Software
Houzz Logo Print
annette_garciakerslake

Wall Tile

Where did you get the wall tile?
Coastal Powder Bath · More Info

Comments (14)

  • PRO
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Hi Annette,

    The wall tile is Georama Grigio Polished from MSI Surfaces.

    https://www.msisurfaces.com/glass-mosaics/georama-grigio-polished/

    Annette Garcia Kerslake thanked Heiser Designs
  • 5 years ago

    what is the color on the cabinet ? ( brand and name please)

  • 5 years ago

    Thank you for quick answer 👍

  • 5 years ago

    Hello- is there a toilet in this powder room?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Yes, there is a toilet in this powder room.

  • 5 years ago

    Love this room. Where did you get the vanity?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    This is a custom vanity from a local cabinet maker.

  • 5 years ago

    Thank you!

  • 5 years ago

    I am a big fan of the dark blue that is being shown for vanities. What I really like about this picture is using the white under the vanity, great idea!!!


  • 5 years ago

    Hello! Were did you get the wall tile? I love it!!

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Hi Linda,


    The tile information is listed above.

  • 5 years ago

    Is the tile gray? I clicked on the link and I only see a gray option, but it appears to be blue in the picture of finished bathroom.

  • 5 years ago

    I have the same question. Is the tile grey and white marble? I love the look and also want to pair it with a dark blue vanity.