Software
Houzz Logo Print
chris2433

Paint color

13 years ago
Beautiful bathroom! Could you please share the wall paint information? Thank you!
Portfolio · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    As the photographer, I'm not informed and generally do not inquire re: paint, stains, or material specs. My client was a custom builder and the home owner is quite private. Sorry, I can't help you on this one.

    Thank you for asking, however. Glad you like it.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks anyway! It is a beautiful room and you did a wonderful job showing it's qualities.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I appreciate your kind words. Have a wonderful weekend! Doug
  • 11 years ago
    I think the paint color is Ben Moore HC -143 away the Blue. I have it in my home and LOVE it!
  • 11 years ago
    Oops I mean Wythe blue.
  • 11 years ago

    Thank you for the information. It's a lovely color!

  • 9 years ago

    I agree with M Walls. I'm not sure why "private" people would post pictures to this website. I see Houzz as a resource for inspiration for sharing, especially something as simple as wall colour. Thanks to the person with the suggestion of the wall colour.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Dear cjcards, I was the photographer hired by a magazine to shoot this and posted it on my site as an example of my work. I'm sorry for your frustration but for me to ask a home owner for detailed design questions for every project I shoot would not be a practical or efficient use of my time. Whenever possible I credit a designer/architect/builder but in this case all decisions were made by the homeowner, who was very private to the extreme. I hope you understand.

  • 7 years ago

    thanks for the wall color, thanks to the writers. Love the wall color also