Software
Houzz Logo Print
kdidl

Show me your white hex tiles with Custom Rolling Fog grout!

6 years ago

I want a soft gray grout and not too overpowering with my matte white 2" Hex Tile for my bathroom floor. I chose Custom Rolling Fog (not grouted yet), but would love to see examples from the Houzz universe and if you are happy with your choice. My walls are just primer right now and not sure what color I will choose yet. The marble accent tiles in the shower bath appear pretty dark in this picture, but they softer than they appear and are a blend of cool and warm AKDO Calacatta 2x4' brick mosaic. The countertop is Daltile Quartz One Avenue White with soft veining through it. Very subtle. Thank you for any pictures you can share with me.


Comment (1)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert