I got this raphidophora 2weeks ago.
It fell down from my 2nd floor balcony yesterday 😭 and now I’m seeing all these blackened stems and marks on the leaves. I’m not sure if it’s from the fall or something else. I can’t remember seeing it before but I’m not sure about that. I have already taken off few completely smashed leaves and stems last night. All these in the picture are after that, from today.
Now I’m so anxious what to do! Is this from the fall or some kind of rot? Specially the stem. Should i trim it off or just leave it like that?
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
User
Related Professionals
Ardmore Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wausau Landscape Contractors · Pueblo Landscape Contractors · Tampa Kitchen Remodelers · Santa Fe Kitchen Remodelers · Las Cruces Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ocala Home Builders · Lincoln Home Builders · Myrtle Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Burlington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxford Landscape Contractors · El Paso Landscape Contractors · Missoula Landscape Contractors · South Sioux City Interior Designers & Decoratorsplantohoic_101Original Author