How can I kill this type of grass?
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTS8 Houseplants You Can't Kill
They're forgiving and let you forget. Houseplants don't get any easier than this
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESGreat Design Plant: Purple Needle Grass, California’s State Grass
The long-lived, drought-tolerant Stipa pulchra is as admired for its benefits as for its good looks
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MOST POPULARThe Perfect Houseplant for People Who Kill Houseplants
If you can fill a jar with water, you can keep golden pothos vine happy — and it will pay you back with cleaner air and a greener home
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNIs It Time to Consider Fake Grass?
With more realistic-looking options than ever, synthetic turf can be a boon. Find the benefits and an installation how-to here
Full Story
GRASSES10 Ways to Use Ornamental Grasses in the Landscape
These low-maintenance plants can add beauty, texture and privacy to any size garden
Full Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSPanicum Virgatum, a Prairie Beauty Many Gardeners Can Enjoy
Switchgrass adds color through the year and is a natural ‘seed feeder’ for birds
Full Story

dchall_san_antonio
Related Professionals
Asheville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dallas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brattleboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salt Lake City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawton Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Landscape Contractors · Davenport Landscape Contractors · Utica Landscape Contractors · Hudson Landscape Contractors · Carson City Landscape Contractors · Montréal Landscape Contractors · Greensboro Home Builders · Platteville Home Builders