Software
Houzz Logo Print
alex511

14 years ago
Can you tell me the manufacturer of the barstools?
kitchendesigns.com · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    I'd also like to know where you can purchase the bar stools
  • 14 years ago
    I am interested in finding these bar stools.....Can you share the manufacturer????
  • 14 years ago
    I wonder why no one is answering this question? I too am interested in these bar stools.
  • 14 years ago
    If you're really that interested, click on "more info" on the picture. It has a website for the company who designed the bar. I have, in the past, gone on to a website and asked a question about something I saw here on Houzz, and I have received responses. So that is something to consider.
  • 13 years ago
    where are the barstools from?
  • 12 years ago
    These are similar barstools.
    Marcello Counter Stool · More Info