Software
Houzz Logo Print
elktip

what is the fireplace wall material?

6 years ago
I want to redo my fireplace wall.
HAUTE HIGHRISE · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    This is a quartzite slab!

  • 5 years ago

    What line are the swivel chairs?

  • 5 years ago

    Stunning

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    It is very harmonious and beautiful, and of course the large windows have contributed well to this interior decoration

  • 5 years ago

    I'm very interested in learning about the swivel chairs. Can anyone help with the name of the line or name of the chair?

  • 5 years ago

    I would love more information on the 2 chairs, they are beautiful!

  • 5 years ago

    Same here! More info on the chairs.

  • 5 years ago

    Same here! Can you please provide more info on the living room chairs?

  • 5 years ago

    Love the cocktail table -- where is it from, please?

  • 4 years ago

    Can you give me info on the living room chairs?

    Thats exactly what I'm looking for.