Software
Houzz Logo Print
jessica1464

help with grass problems. dfw area in Texas, Bermuda

6 years ago

Why is a certain patch dying? What would be causing it? I’m not watering it too much because I don’t have it established yet. My yard used to be infested with weeds because if the neighbors don’t maintain theirs it’s a loss cause since it’s so close. Finally got new neighbors so I picked all the weeds and trying to get my Bermuda back to looking nice. You can also see where it’s coming in from where I put some topper in the holes. But certain areas it looks dead. Also I’m attaching pics from the side of how flooded it gets since the neighbors water 24/7 and don’t care about other I guess. Wondering what would be the best options. Any help please. Last photo is how bad it is flooded on my neighbors side awhich results in lots of water on my side too.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio