Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daviskj

Brick and shutters colors?

daviskj
3 years ago
Why offer people to ask questions if no one answers them? I, too, am interested in the brick and shutters colors.
Painted Brick Exterior (After) · More Info

Comments (11)

• daviskj
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you. I didn’t find your earlier answer.

• PRO
    Color Revival By Rebecca Dumas
    3 years ago

No problem, best of luck w/ your project!

• Ana Costa
    3 years ago

Were the windows also painted in BM Briarwood or were they ordered in a matching dark gray color?

• PRO
    3 years ago

They were painted Briarwood

• Lee Cabell
    3 years ago

Is it better to keep the downspout and gutters same color as exterior paint? Or paint them a dark gray or the Briarwood?

• PRO
    3 years ago

It really depends on the house. I was usually leave them the color of the house because downspouts are often architectural elements you want to highlight. I have done them a deep bronze, but not the Briarwood.

• PRO
    3 years ago

Oops I meant to say downspouts are often architectural elements you do not want to highlight, but sometimes they’re pretty and were copper and you want to give them color so that’s why it depends.

• Robin Craig
    2 years ago

How much is a color consultation? We are getting ready to build and I’m struggling with the exterior. I love this option but not sure it’s right for our farmhouse style. I just know that I do not want the white/black or the latest fad, blackout.

• PRO
    2 years ago

I am with you! I feel that look can date a house and you don’t want to be too trendy, please email RebeccaDumas01@gmail.com or text 404-391-8687 To discuss pricing.
    Thanks

• Robin Craig
    2 years ago

Thank you ;)