Where can I find the pendants for the monorail light system?
6 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESHow to Get Your Pendant Light Right
Find out where to place a hanging light and how high it should be
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSLace Goes Modern in an Upholsterer's DIY Pendant Lights
Bring romance to a room with delicate pendant lights you can make yourself
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Ancient Pulley System Finds New Life in the Home
See 10 ways you can add a rustic or an industrial feel to your space with this novel — and practical — accessory
Full Story
LIGHTINGNew Classics: Tom Dixon's Beat Pendant Lights
Inspired by Indian forms and with refreshingly straightforward names, these light fixtures add a striking note to all kinds of rooms
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
LIGHTING9 Pendant Lights With Origami Allure
Fold these creative hanging lights into a room's design for a timeless, artful look
Full Story


Giulietti Schouten Weber Architects