Converting sink from top-mount to undermount

last month

I want to make some updates to my kitchen and one of the ideas I've been thinking about is replacing my kitchen sink. I currently have a top-mount stainless steel sink and granite counter tops. From looking at the underside of the counters, I can see that the edges are unfinished. Is it possible to have them finished so I can convert the sink to an undermount?

Comments (4)