Can I order a replacement globe?
6 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
SMALL KITCHENS10 Simple Ways to Bring Order to a Small Kitchen
It can be tricky keeping a compact cooking space tidy, but these ideas can help
Full Story
HOLIDAYSShine Up Your Holidays With DIY Mercury Glass Globes
Get expensive-looking decorations for the cost of paint and glass, with blinged-out orbs you can make at home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWorld of Design: Decorating Ideas From 10 Renters Around the Globe
Even if you don’t own your home, you can live beautifully. Browse these ideas from international tenants who’ve made their spaces special
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGHow to Replace a Broken Tile
Changing out one little tile seems easy enough, right? It can be. Find out when to do it yourself and when to hire a pro
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESHow I Learned to Be an Imperfect Gardener
Letting go can lead to a deeper level of gardening and a richer relationship with the landscape. Here's how one nature lover did it
Full Story

Comment