Where can I find those carved double doors?
6 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEWhere to Carve Out More Pantry Storage
Find more space for kitchen essentials in closets, niches and adjacent rooms
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSDutch Doors: Double-Duty Entryways
Today's stylish Dutch doors offer light, breeze, and two levels of security
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrend Alert: Swinging Doors Can't Miss for Convenience
Create accessibility and elegance in one fell swoop with a swinging door modernized for today's homes
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
Comment