Software
Houzz Logo Print
lgstacey

Furniture placement dilemma

6 years ago

Hi guys


i have this landing in my home. I purchased the home for this landing so I could put my grand piano somewhere. Hard to find room for grands now days. I have a Steinway 6 ft. It’s beautiful and its on its way to my house. (I just moved). I would also like some sitting in this place and something to hold music (dresser) . Not necessary though. Beauty is pain and if less is more tell me. I have no idea how to arrange the furniture in this room Or where to place the piano which is a piece of art and can be seen from below when entertaining. I want it to be seen but also not awkwardly kn the middle of the room. Also want it opened to below so people can see inside. Any piano people out there. I always have trouble placing my piano. As you can see I made a sort of mock piano :-)))


Comments (3)