Software
Houzz Logo Print
jorgiegirl

14 years ago
Id love to know who the bedside tables are by...thank you!
Bedroom textures · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    I found them at target and homegoods.
  • 14 years ago
    thanks! Wow...thats a relief...affordable!!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi,
    These are from one of our uk suppliers but if you do a search online you should find lots of similar ones near you... thanks for looking!

    Happy Houzzing
    The Couture Rooms
  • 14 years ago
    I don't believe the bedside tables are from Target or Homegoods because of the long hardware. Would like to get more info on this one pictured above. Is there a link, measurements, or where I can possibly order?
  • 14 years ago
    jaynes, I did't say they were from target or homegoods.I got some that were like it and they were $99.00 from target.