i absolutely love the coffee table! Can you tell me where it is from?
5 years ago
Related Stories

FURNITURE10 Kinds of Glass Coffee Tables That Can Make a Room
Want to elevate your living room’s elegance? It’s easy to go right with a stunning glass coffee table
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGet More Mileage From Your Coffee Table Books — as Decorating Elements
Take a page from resourceful decorators by using your gorgeous books in design-savvy ways around the home
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTWhat My Kids Have Taught Me About Working From Home
Candy and Legos aren't the only things certain small people have brought to my architecture business
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDThe Villa From an Oscar-Nominated Film Can Be Yours
The 16th-century Italian mansion in ‘Call Me by Your Name’ has a faded, aristocratic charm and comes partially furnished
Full Story
FURNITUREThe Coffee Table Grows Up
These statement pieces reinvent the coffee table and can transform the living room
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

Julie Coppa Designs, Inc.