Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raceshelby

Wallpaper

raceshelby
10 years ago
I saw the response to the last wallpaper question but I can't find it. Is it actually a fabric you put on the wall or is there a Joanne fabric that does wall paper? Any help would be great! By the way, your design obviously inspires people!!!
Transitional Bedroom · More Info

Comments (13)

• PRO
    Leanne McKeachie Design
    10 years ago
    Thank you raceshelby :) I'd be happy to help you out. Joanne Fabrics is the name of the manufacturer who sells this wallpaper (it is actually a wallpaper). If you'd like more info regarding price and/or ordering details please email me at Leanne@leannemckeachie.com
  • chividal
    10 years ago
    I found the web site but I am unable to find this wallpaper, would you happen to have a name for it?
  • PRO
    Leanne McKeachie Design
    10 years ago
    chividal: If you'd like product or ordering information for the wallpaper please feel fee to email me at leanne@leannemckeachie.com
  • PRO
    Leanne McKeachie Design
    10 years ago
    We have implemented new policy and due to client confidentiality are not able to provide details regarding finishes, fixtures or furniture of client's projects.
  • jwhite2127
    10 years ago
    I have to agree with the last post. Interior design is not exactly private information. It is publicly available products. Telling people the name of a product or where to buy it has nothing to do with your clients privacy. Absolutely ridiculous!!
  • PRO
    Sarah Kidder Design
    9 years ago
    Actually, it's not ridiculous at all. Clients pay money to have these items and rooms sourced and curated for them. It's not fair to clients who have paid for this service to have it given away for free to someone else. The purpose of this site is for inspiration, not copying. If designers want to provide the information, great, but it is not a given that they do so.
  • PRO
    Leanne McKeachie Design
    9 years ago
    Thank you Sarah :)
  • PRO
    Capital Home Staging & Design
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    I have to agree with Sarah Kidder & Leanne, if you were the client who hired a decorator to properly pull together a room how pissed off would you be if she told the next person where she got everything for FREE!!?? The point of HOUZZ.com is to obtain inspiration from other transformed rooms. THIS is why I prefer to be a home stager nothing I do is custom to what the client wants I don't have patience to deal with the debate of who's entitled to what. In my opinion my paying client is entitled to privacy of what we've created together. Interior design IS private information created by the designer and client together.
  • Shari Edwards_Gross
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    I agree with both the professional and the consumer point of view. Having read through pages and pages of questions and comments on this site, I have come to the conclusion that this is really speaking to the lack of color, beautiful fabrics, papers and window treatments available to the mass retail market. For too many years, people thought good design came from a catalogue that was delivered via the mail. This, in my opinion, really hurt interior design at the middle-upper price point. How many homes have we all been in where it looks like the client/homeowner bought page 76 out of (fill in the blank) catalogue? I think this site has introduced great design to a whole new audience.
    Having said that, I agree it's not fair to clients who have invested tens of thousands of dollars to have the design given away for free to the next person. In reality though, I think most consumers are only looking to purchase a piece of the room.
  • annehammer
    8 years ago

I agree that most consumers here are only looking for inspiration or a specific item. I searched for 'removable wallpaper' and this page was one of my results. I have no interest in any of this bedroom, or recreating it for free. I have my own taste and ideas...but if the wallpaper was removable, I would like to know where it is from, so that I can browse other options by the manufacturer or designer. Thank you to the designer of this room for sharing with others - its very kind.

• patrinkac
    8 years ago
    Oh, please. Confidentialality!
    Doctor and patient
    Attorney and client

Rarely would I be able to afford to copy high end designer stuff.
    But after thousands of dilemmas and helpful professional or "been there done that" comments, I have received some really good ideas for bathroom remodel and home redecorating.