Software
Houzz Logo Print
arleneward

What kind of material was used for the walls of the shower?

13 years ago
The tile part. Thanks.
Locust Street Baths · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    I would like the same information
  • 13 years ago
    How is it laid? Pattern seems unusual ...
  • 13 years ago
    that is lithoverde. it is made from leftover limestone and sandwiched together by the manufacturer , then sliced.
    buy it in tiles or slabs
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This particular installation is laid up in 12 x 24 tile in a running bond. Each individual tile has a random stack bond, due to the way the stone pieces are laid up and fabricated.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you, that is fascinating and the bathroom is beautiful! I will check it out.
  • 12 years ago
    I cannot seem to find anything that looks like this, would greatly appreciate help on where to find the wall tile!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Lithoverde is available through Stone Source and now also through Garden State Tile.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The tiles on the center wall give the shower a unique earthy look. Love how the room pairs as both a shower and steam room.
  • 12 years ago
    What is the type of tile on the side walls of the shower? I found the lithoverde but cannot figure out what the rest of the shower is made out of...porcelain?