Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_84102814

Arhaus Bryden sofa reviews?

Kate Harvey
3 years ago

Looked at the arhaus bryden sofa today and looking for reviews from anyone who has owned it. How has it held up over time? Do the cushions slide out? Do the slats/fabric hold up over time? Thank you!

Comments (9)

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I can’t review it, but I would comment on what I see:

As shown, the fabric is 100% poly. That’s good.

I like the style a lot.

However, the actual upholstery job looks cheap and the single cushion looks messy.

Even though it is on sale (and a rather large sale…why?), $2400.00 seems too much for this piece. And, there are no reviews for it.

I’d shop around a bit more. For instance, here is a single cushion, padded seat sofa from Rove concepts which gets 5* from 105 customers. Fabric is performance and it is $1000.00 less than the arhaus sofa. Not recommending, just suggesting you consider other sofas.

https://www.roveconcepts.com/luca-sofa?locale=en_US&gclid=CjwKCAiA57D_BRAZEiwAZcfCxeC13DAyqIeOBPU_G_tjG8Fls79v9t5MiNjFJZV6ZJNvBwWXkHyD2xoCPIQQAvD_BwE&aid[78]=756&aid[86]=758

• Kate Harvey
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you @JudyG Designs! are there similar pieces that you would recommend? I neglected to mention that we have a baby and a dog so will need fabrics/styles that will hold up to some wear

• Jacki Levine
    2 years ago

I'd really research before buying a Rove Concept sofa. The reviews that aren't on their website are not nearly as positive.

• D V
    last year

What did you end up getting? I e been looking for this sofa to replace a huge bulky sectional. I prefer to not have one large seating cushion. But have been looking for several months and he never found anything really similar.

• D V
    last year

Thanks for the info Jeanette. I’m sorry you didn’t have good luck with that sofa. I’ve decided to do a leather sofa. Bradington Young or Hancock and Moore. With the dogs I couldn’t bring myself to get an off white sofa. I feel like it would always look dirty. I decided to get the leather sofa in that cognac camel color.

• Beth Gold
    last year

I agree on being a bit disappointed that my $6000 Bryden sofa had the tufted buttons coming loose in only 6 months of use. If you don’t anticipate sitting on the couch a lot it is beautiful. I love it! If you do then be prepared to buy an upholstery gauge needle and upholstery thread to redo the buttons when they come loose. It will fix it just fine but right as I fixed one my foot snagged another one that will need to be replaced at some point. I know now that buying tufted button furniture is a risk. I did not think if that when purchasing this. I didn’t purchase the expensive warranty and opted to fix myself which I am sure voided any potential warranty option I might have had. I wasn’t willing to get bogged down in trying to get a customer service response that would have likely been uber frustrating. I do love the look and am relieved to know I can fix myself if I need to but don’t like it since I paid so much for it!

• Jacki Levine
    last year

I think my newish Bryden tufted 90-inch sofa is beautiful, but one of the tufted buttons came off the second time someone sat on it. The second time! I had it about 24 hours at that point. Arhaus sent someone out, but I just don't think it was a smart concept.

• Karen Helbling
    last year
    last modified: last year

I have two Bryden sofas—his and hers. My husbsnd and I sit on them almost every night. Our mistake was going with the light upholstery, which I realized right away, so I covered the cushion with matching fuzzy blankets, so no button problems. The sofas look awesome and super comfy.