Software
Houzz Logo Print
coriann

14 years ago
What type flooring? Finished on site?
Wall Residence Billiards Hall · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The flooring was sanded on site and it is Cumaru some people call it brazilian walnut. For this home we used an ebony stain and a satin finish. This wood is very dense, stable, and durable. Very similar to Brazilian Cherry except there is more of a brown tone than red. It is Beautiful.
  • 14 years ago
    The floor is SO beautiful. I am very interested in having unfinished Camuru/Brazilian Teak installed in my new home, but I also would like it a darker color so I wanted it sanded/stained/finished on site. From my research, this is not done often and is difficult because the wood is so hard and oily, so it makes me nervous to do. Did your installers find this to be true? Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    SO beautiful.
  • 13 years ago
    SO BEAUTIFUL I WANT IT FOR MY HOSUE SO BAD!!