Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_820964814

Chandelier

5 years ago
Hello! Could you please share who make this chandelier? Been looking for it everywhere but can't seem to find it. Thanks a lot!
Sun Valley, Idaho Mountain Modern Remodel · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Hi - thanks for reaching out. Let me see if I can track that down. Are you interested in purchasing one?


  • 5 years ago

    Yes, thank you!

  • 5 years ago

    Hi, just checking back in. Were you able to find it? Thanks.

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Hi - ironically, I may have a line on a used one - my wife works for a home builder here in Sun Valley - they are remodeling a high end condo and will be removing one - you may be able to pick it up used for much less than new. It may be 3 to 4 weeks out though. If you need one sooner, you can get it here: https://www.circalighting.com/roark-50-modular-ring-chandelier-rl5133/.


    Let me know your thoughts.

  • 5 years ago

    Oh that'd be great. Definitely open to a used one as long as its the same detailing. Really love the metal trim around the wood and would be looking for the same color too. Just let me know how we move forward. Thanks!

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Let me see what is happening on it - I'll try to get some images.


  • 5 years ago

    Hey. Just checking in to see if there were any updates with the chandelier? Thanks!

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Hi - I am so sorry for the delay. The chandelier I told you about was coming out of a high end home in SV - I thought it might be available for purchase but it turns out it is not - at least, not yet. They are still working through design changes. Here is a link from which you can purchase new. Let me know if I can assist further. Again, my apologies for the delay.


    https://www.circalighting.com/roark-50-modular-ring-chandelier-rl5133/


    Josh

  • 4 years ago

    What are the wall colors?