Does anyone know what kind of cactus this is? I somehow got her to bloom, but I don’t have a clue what she is.
It's a Mammillaria (get all of them!) but I don't know the species.
i believe it is M mystax.
You have the exact same one I have. Have not been able to properly id for the last 3 or 4 years.
Here are a few names it could be. They all look very identical...
These needles get quite long as it ages. Very easy to flower indoors I have found and they seem to pup around the base.
Mammillaria ingens
Mammillaria durispina (llifle.com)
Mammillaria kewensis (llifle.com)
cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
Rob Blomquist
Related Professionals
Bainbridge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · McAllen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Joplin Landscape Contractors · Enfield Landscape Contractors · Dover Landscape Contractors · Middletown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Valdosta Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chico Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kissimmee Landscape Contractors · Somerset Landscape Contractors · Magnolia Interior Designers & Decorators · Florence Interior Designers & Decorators · Greenville Interior Designers & DecoratorsMatt z5b - Greenhouse 10a