I just sent an email to the designer and asked about the paint color.
5 years ago
Related Stories

DESIGNING A BUSINESS2 Key Questions Designers Should Ask About Building Their Skills
A design coach provides a framework for thinking about which education and credentialing options make the most sense
Full Story0

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
PAINTINGWhat to Know About Milk Paint and Chalk Paint — and How to Use Them
Learn the pros, cons, cost and more for these two easy-to-use paints that are great for giving furniture a vintage look
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesigner Picks: 9 Beautiful Saturated Blue Paints
Bold cobalt, inky indigo and moody midnight are just a few of the hues that can set a dramatic tone
Full Story
COLORA Designer Shares Her 5 Go-To Paint Colors
Whether she’s looking for something playful or dramatic, Jennifer Ott knows these paint colors will always deliver
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
PETSWhat Chihuahuas Can Teach Us About Interior Design
Who knew these tiny dogs could be such a huge fount of design tips? Houzzers did
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESExpert Talk: Designers Open Up About Closet Doors
Closet doors are often an afterthought, but these pros show how they can enrich a home's interior design
Full Story

Anita Morris