Software
Houzz Logo Print
maggie200

Houzz, c'mon when I say Kitchen Table discussion group, you know what

5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Cruel joke Houzz. You know when I say I want to go to the kitchen table like everyone else you send me to a product called the kitchen table. I can’t get in. Fix It

Comments (4)

  • 5 years ago

    We noticed some changes with some of the URLs too, and our teams are looking into it. With that said, there are certain GW forums that were never listed on the Houzz directory because they didn't really fall under the home and garden space. They are still accessible on the site, the titles have changed at this point. I am able to see the content through the forum topics I followed on the discussions page.


    Also, I have added the URL to The Kitchen Table forum below for you.


    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/tag=33


    I recommend following the forums you frequent the most so they always appear under “Your Topics” on the Houzz discussions page so you can easily access them there. If you have followed other topics in the past, you should also still see those on the right side of the discussions page when you are signed in to your account.



    Hope that helps!

  • 5 years ago

    I have to work with someone because if I put in my email address as I have used the same one for years and the last version of my user name I might not get it. As you can see above at one point years and years ago I was under the name Ellie then Houzz came and I became Maggie. Depending where I get in my password doesn’t work so I have started over with my same email address and I am told that I already have an account but I don’t know what the account name or password combination is or was anymore. This leads to me getting a notice that I have made too many redirections.

    My cell phone saved my password but if I change it to try and accommodate Houzz then I delete the one I had before.

  • 5 years ago

    Here is a perfect example you gave me a URL back to the kitchen table. But, but my picture is not fair so I’m not signed in on that URL now I will guess and guess and I’ll be told again that my email address is in the system so I already have an account. I can see my picture but frankly I don’t know what my password is. I have started over so many times that having a URL is not going to help me if I sign out.

    So that’s why I say I need to set this up with someone

  • 5 years ago

    Also what happens when I go to an in frequently used site on Houzz? I have had a decorator that I found on there and have moved around because of picking up ideas. It simply seems that I am crippled. I am tortured by your house because they don’t want me to go to the kitchen table they want me to look at decorating ideas. That’s the problem for everyone who is having a problem. Houzz would like to get rid of us and the whole dog gone group of discussions on GardenWeb.