I like the ceiling mounted shelves.
5 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN STORAGEStyle Your Open Kitchen Shelving Like a Pro
Follow these do’s and don’ts for arranging items on your kitchen shelves
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSCeiling-Mounted Curtain Tracks Open Up Possibilities
These window treatments show what you can do when a wall-mounted drapery rod is awkward or unworkable
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIGHTINGGuest Picks: 20 Fabulous Ceiling Lights
Replace those boring overhead light fixtures with flush mounts that shine with personality
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Ways to Frame Your Fireplace With Shelves
Make your fireplace even more appealing by bypassing standard shelves for standout designs like these
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
CEILINGSThe Space Above: Beautiful Barrel-Vaulted Ceilings
Create Spaciousness and Intimacy With a Ceiling Shaped Like the Sky
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: What Makes Your House Feel Like Home?
Sometimes just one thing gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. Let us know what it is for you
Full Story
CEILINGSCeiling Fans: Some Spinning Sensations
How to Match Your Fan With Your Space and Keep Cool in Style
Full Story
Angelo LoScrudato, CKD