Software
Houzz Logo Print
tbhtbh

tile source

4 years ago
Would it be possible to provide the source of the tile? I have been looking for weeks and am unable to find a large hex tile in a true warm white. Thank you thank you.
Mid Century Modern Bathrooms · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    4 years ago

    My client located this online because I was having difficulty finding it locally. I know it is it about an 8" diameter in a warm white. Good luck!

  • 4 years ago

    I found the large hexagonal tile in white at of all places...Home Depot. I went to so many places looking for it, online and in person and there it was at Home Depot, for a very good price.

  • 4 years ago

    Thank you, Janene, I'll have a look!


  • 4 years ago

    Yes, super helpful, thank you Carrie. Your bathroom is gorgeous.

  • 4 years ago

    @tbhtbh what grout width did you use for hex? And can you post a pic of how it came out? Would love to see

  • 4 years ago

    Hi. We have hit a snag and haven't done it yet, sorry!