Software
Houzz Logo Print
christi_cherney

BM Cloud Cover looks pink

4 years ago

My basement-ish living room was recently painted with BM’s Cloud Cover after an unexpected plumbing/septic incident and now that the floors are in, trim is back up, and furniture is back in the room the color looks pink (but doesn’t photograph pink so I have no pictures to share.

We have a light floor (Coretec Roswell Hickory) and I suspect
Ed it’s the light fixtures (the pink isn’t that noticeable during the day with the small amount of natural light I get) but we tried a few different bulbs over the weekend and there was no difference.

Any ideas what the issue is or suggestions of a similar color to repaint with that won’t come through as pinkish would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!