Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
l_m_w

Show us your gallery walls!

Lindsey R.
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Rivulet · More Info

Gallery walls can be one of the most unique wall decor ideas. Displaying artwork, photographs and prints together in unison is the perfect way to add personality to a blank space. If you have one or more gallery walls in your home, we want to see your walls and ideas!

Show and tell us in the comments!

Comments (19)

• Audrey
    2 years ago

I've been collecting art since I was in my 20's. Each one has a meaningful story attached to it. There's more...

• tvanderhoef
    2 years ago

Black and white canvase pictures of my family line one wall of my bedroom

• Carrie B
    2 years ago

I’m not really a “gallery wall” lover, though I do love carefully selected art vignettes.

• Maureen
    2 years ago

Not quite galllery, as I’m not a fan. Masks from Bali and Kenya and an official stamped Chinese rice paper charcoal drawing with subject depiction reference of BC 206—AD 220

My father’s technical drawings from 1938, in French. We found dozens and split them up within the families. Located in hallway and I often stop and think of him.

• norabella1
    2 years ago

That's me in two of them: painting with flowers on right, and bobbing for apples to the left of the wire face (I'm on the left, with the apple).

• sandragold
    2 years ago

A basket version of a gallery wall. The Pine Needle baskets were woven by my mother and the others are from a trip to Botswana, Zimbabe and South Africa.

• Dennis Peterson
    2 years ago

Our gallery wall of mostly family photos and some art work with flexibility to easily update photos using picture rails. Gallery wraps around to adjacent wall.

• Dennis Peterson
    2 years ago

Sorry, previous post photos did not attach!

• momjardin
    2 years ago

How do I upload a photo of my wall?

• Dennis Peterson
    2 years ago

Uploading photos to Houzz using iPad or iPhone. Go to settings, click on Houzz App, then click on Photos, click on “selected photos”, then tap on “edit photos”. This should bring up your photos. Then click on the photos you wish to upload. Follow any prompts along the way.

• heatheron40
    2 years ago

Our house is 170 years old. Gallery of plates and at Christmas too ;^) I still can't believe I reused all the same nails!

• chekrei
    2 years ago

I decided to try a gallery wall over my piano, and I like it. The biggest problem is, I swear, everything starts off straight but something is crooked at the end of every day. Just people walking past that wall?

• momjardin
    2 years ago

Wall in my kitchen

• Lynn Eve Komaromi
    2 years ago

I was inspired by another Houzzer to create a gallery wall in my bedroom, featuring eight generations of family.

• Gizmo
    2 years ago

Wall above my sofa

• Carolae
    2 years ago

Gizmo, I love your doggies, especially the shih tzu :)

• kculbers
    2 years ago

I am a minimalist when it comes to walls. I like the contrast of my wood stairs with my antique white walls. I thought I would add a little humor to this topic: my husband is quite the turkey hunter and in our basement is a gallery of his turkeys; and their beards.

• Dennis Peterson
    2 years ago

LOL; love your humor. Hey, a guy’s got to have his lair!