Software
Houzz Logo Print
custom_spaces_contracting

Addition before and after

This was a 24'x14' addition off the kitchen to create more space for a table and entertaining.

Comments (20)

  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Here are some more picture. Thank you!!!
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Nice - love the new living area and dining area but something is not in scale with the kitchen area - not sure what. Needs a bigger island to anchor the entire area. I think I would have extended the kitchen into the area where living area is now for more light.
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked curraghgirl
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Looks great with opening up the kitchen.
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked Dytecture
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'll let you know the wall color ASAP!
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful - Love the windows and the coffered ceilings - I really like everything about this reno! Great Job!
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked Teresa Anton
  • 13 years ago
    Very nice! I love the ceiling with the beams. How high are the ceilings please?
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked vjs12
  • 13 years ago
    Very nice!
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked Marisabel Roe
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you! 9' ceiling
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wow, what an amazing transformation. Like the ceiling design concealing the beams, too bad you couldent loose the column.
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked MJS Designers Group
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great light in the new space but the existing kitchen looks dark now. Maybe adding a sonotube would brighten that space up.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The kitchen area has recessed lights. Didn't turn them on for some reason in the photo. I'll stick to carpentry and pay a photographer. haha
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very open and a huge improvement!
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked Stamps Design Services
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That is amazing!! I love the openness!! Great job!
    Custom Spaces Contracting + Carpentry thanked Terracegallery
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    River/valley white granite? Very popular color here...
  • 13 years ago
    Love this transformation! I too would like to know the paint color.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very nice! Congrats.
  • 13 years ago
    Love the floors, ceiling, windows, and the nice open floor plan;)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What a great grand room/rooms . . . thank you for all the photos to show off the transformation. What a wonderful area to entertain or for family . . .