Software
Houzz Logo Print
eaw0915

Help! Has anyone worked with real wood veneer?

4 years ago

Hey Houzzers. We are at the end of a nightmarish kitchen/laundry/powder room renovation. Our GC is off to other projects and I’m doing the finishing touches. I decided that I really NEED to wrap the lower band on my kitchen hood with a walnut veneer. I have beautiful walnut shelving on the wall to the right (not fully styled yet in pic) and that bit of walnut on the hood would take it to the finish line.

My question is, have any of you worked with walnut veneer? I’m thinking about PSA backed real walnut veneer so I don’t need to use contact cement. I’ve dug for info about how to make the corners crisp and all I seem to find is info about using edging (not applicable for this project). Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Comment (1)