Software
Houzz Logo Print
georgett

14 years ago
I really love the ceiling design....how was this done?
and I really like the light fixture...where did you find it?
thank you
Betsy
Salon with Custom Plaster Ceiling · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The ceiling was designed by dSPACE Studio - we created a custom plaster mold design that was fabricated by a Chicago plaster company. The light fixture is Baker Furniture's Christal Chandelier (No. AA303)
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you so much...have a blessed day, Betsy
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    May I ask what a ceiling like that goes for. Materials and man labor? I just need to know if this will ever be attainable for an average girl like me, and what type of financial goals I need to setup to attain it.
    Thank you! I love your work, absolutely love it!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, great question. A custom plaster ceiling like the one shown here in the image is not an inexpensive undertaking. It's hard to give you a sense of cost without know more about the application, size of the room and how labor intricate your pattern would be. We'd be happy to discuss the process we went through and talk to you more about what you could expect the costs to be. Please feel free to contact us at info@dspacestudio.com or (773) 432-2920 for more information about this ceiling and the process we went through. Having said that, we highly recommend finding a plaster contractor in your area to discuss the job with. Having a plaster contractor you trust and who can show you examples of previous work is key to getting this type of ceiling installed correctly. Thanks for your question and good luck with your project.

    dSPACE Studio's portfolio of work can been seen at www.dspacestudio.com