Software
Houzz Logo Print
parkyparcours2

Bedding colours - what do you think?

4 years ago

Hi,

Recently decorated my bedroom and love the colours (Little Greene: Livid, Pearl Colour on the walls, French Grey Pale on the ceiling) plus have some existing curtains and blind (not there at the mo) - Eden from Matthew Williamson. I'd love to get linen sheets and would like to mix the colours on the bed but unsure what to get as I don't want it to look too bleeergh, samey. I have two big square pillows already plus two standard. Too busy to move a gazillion cuhions/throws every evening so would like something simple - sheets, pillows, quilt cover, throw and maybe an accent cushion or two. I'm going to sell the bed at some point - not really my style, so will change to something a bit simpler.

I would massively appreciate some advice before I invest in a whole new set of bedding (wow - linen is expensive!!)

Thank you so much, Judith x



Comments (8)