Software
Houzz Logo Print
savvymay

14 years ago
Gorgeous home! Can you tell me the dimensions of this island? Thank you.
Transitional Kitchen · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thank you for the nice compliment! The dimensions of the island are 4'X12'
    Jason Urrutia/Urrutia Design
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Fabulous 12' island and gorgeous all around! I'm hoping you might please have some insights for me. I'm designing a kitchen with a 12' island and am told by my supplier that the longest piece of granite is 130", quartz 120" and ceasar stone 125"...did you manage to find a 144" piece of carrera marble or is there a seam, and if so where? Many thanks, Tina
  • 12 years ago
    I have a 12x4 island I am desgining and I am trying to get the most out of the space. So are just the cabs 4' wide and there is another 12"overhang for the seating? I see there are cabs back to back plus seating. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The counter top is 4' x 12". Hope this helps..
    --Jason Urrutia/Urrutia Design
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is an impressive island. 12' long, sweet! Family dinners!
  • 12 years ago
    love light fixtures! where did u get there?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    They can be purchased through Urrutia Design.com
    --Jason Urrutia/Urrutia Design
  • 12 years ago
    what colour is the kitchen island? is it stained or painted?