Software
Houzz Logo Print
lcskaisgir

Gorgeous room! What color are the walls painted?

13 years ago
Transitional living room · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you! The wall color is Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige.
  • 12 years ago
    Hello, we have a similar couch and color scheme, and currently looking for curtains. Where did you get your curtains, or are they custom?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your question. They are custom draperies in charcoal silk. Best of luck to you with your project.
  • 12 years ago
    what color is the trim and ceiling? thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    Love this room !! Love the wall color. How does the color look in the natural light? I am having a hard time finding a neutral color that does not look ice blue once on the walls .
  • 9 years ago

    I was wondering if I could use gold silk curtains and still achieve this look

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    If you use gold, I would suggest a bright, marigold color to maintain a contemporary feel.