i like lights- i will see largest size that will fit-
3 years ago
Related Stories

MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
LIGHTINGSee How Lighting Gives These Bathrooms Their Spa-Like Feel
Good lighting in the bathroom can create a peaceful mood and help you look your best
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLast-Minute Dorm Decorating Guide, Part I
See how to make your college dorm room go urban-modern or prep with 5 easy pieces
Full Story


Comment