Software
Houzz Logo Print
saltyblue

WHAT IS THE WOOD/STAIN on the cabinets? Do you have any other photos?

13 years ago
2011 Foxhall · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    That's what I want to know, what is the finish on the cabinets???
  • 12 years ago
    what is the wood stain on the cabinets
  • 12 years ago
    I would also love to know the cabinet type and what the stain is. Beautiful!!
  • 12 years ago
    I too want to know what the wood stain is on the cabinets. Is a stain glaze combo? thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Could not agree more! Why does anyone bother to ask anything??
  • 11 years ago
    I'm not sure what they used here, but a similar effect might be accomplished using minwax white pickling wood stain.
  • 9 years ago

    I know it drives me crazy how no one ever answers. I have been researching cabinet stains as well. Wood Mode makes a beautiful color similar to this called Shale. It comes in many different shades with some pewter over lays. Very nice.

  • 6 years ago

    Trout Grey is a similar color