Software
Houzz Logo Print
destinycoma

why you gotta rocking chair??? nice kitchen by the way

13 years ago
Kitchens · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    where can I buy that chair?
  • 11 years ago
    I've passed this pic about 35 times now..... put it in one time and that's it... This is obnoxious
  • 11 years ago
    I searched for 'summer kitchens' and this photo has shown up 8 times and I am not even 1/25th of the way thru the pics. I thought I was going loony but seeing the other comments I am vindicated in being irritated by this photo. ugh...
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Every 11th picture is this kitchen! UGH, make it stop!!
  • 11 years ago
    I agree! Stop this constant advertising
  • 11 years ago
    what is the floor made off
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    It may show up and irritate some but it is a great kitchen!!! I think that floor is tile.