Software
Houzz Logo Print
pjb411

Where can I buy this bed?

13 years ago
I tried looking at a similar question but could not see the answer. I have never seen a bed quite like this one and want to go and either buy or order it for my bedroom remodel.
I would appreciate it if you could email me the response.
Have a great afternoon, thank you, Patricia J. Brown / jpsgma@gmail.com
Palmolive Building · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    Love this bed, any idea where to get it?
  • 12 years ago
    Where can you purchase this bed?
  • 12 years ago
    See this link for a designer who may be able to help you purchase the bed
    Master Bedroom · More Info
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Patricia - We receive so many requests for sourcing that we're unfortunately not able to provide it except for to our current clients. Hope your project is going well and I'm sure a professional designer can help you find something similar.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Bassett furniture has the bed. I bought 2 for my clients