My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Does anyone recognize this dahlia? I never see the owner to ask. The plant is not very tall but has tons of blooms. From the side the bloom has the faintest hint of blush but not blushy like sweet nathalie. The petals are so curled and so many.
How pretty! Sorry I can't help you - I've never seen this before - but wanted to suggest that maybe you post this to the annuals or maybe perennials forum. I can't speak for the garden forum but dahlias is pretty slow. You might get some answers there.
diggerdee zone 6 CT
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA)
Related Professionals
Topeka Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fresno Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Fe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ogden Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Zanesville Landscape Contractors · Spring Landscape Contractors · Wichita Falls Landscape Contractors · Williamsburg Landscape Contractors · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Winona Landscape Contractors · Toledo Landscape Contractors · Chatham Landscape Contractors · London Landscape Contractors · Saint Cloud Home Stagers