Software
Houzz Logo Print
internet1382

Do You Decorate Your Dining Room Table? If So, How?

last year
last modified: last year

I'm not as much interested in autumn / Thanksgiving / Christmas / other holidays during the last three months of the year (though I am and may start another discussion focusing on that) as I am in what you do all year. Do you keep it bare, have a tablecloth, use place settings, use pottery or bread bowls, keep a dish of fruit, have attractive piles of books, keep a collection of whatevers on it? Do you switch it around? Or do you like it clean and unadorned except maybe for a vase of fresh flowers?

I have debated all of these things since I finally cleaned off the vision board supplies I had been keeping on there for more than a year.



Right now, I have a single handmade cornhusk pumpkin. It appeals to me so I am already thinking ahead into the new year and what might make me happy at home. I do keep a fresh flower bouquet every week in my office, but cannot do so at home because I have three cats who will chew on anything living. I lean toward quality minimalism.

What do you do?

Comments (12)