Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_60638948

Anyone grow Blue for You/ Pacific Dream?

last year

If so, could you tell me how tall yours is? I'm trying to figure out where to place mine, but the info about its' size that I read on Internet is so contradictory! Rose Barni says it gets to be no more than 60- 70 cm tall (less than 28 inches). Another Italian nursery says no more than 80 cm (less than 32 inches). But a third Italian nursery says it can get up to be 100 cm (a bit less than 40 inches), whilst HMF states that it grows to 90-200 cms (35inches to 6feet 7inches!) and 120 cms (47 inches) wide! So, I figured it would be best to just post on the forum to ask people who grow this rose to give me an idea of how tall/ wide theirs gets to be,to help me figure out where to place it. I'm guessing that HMF's estimate of 2 meters tall is highly optimistic,and my garden conditions are pretty tough,so I'd kind of out-rule that size. But if it only gets to be 60-70 cms ,it's got to go in front of plants like Thierry Marx and Purple Lodge, both of which are in the 80-100 cm range. If instead it gets to be as tall as those two, things change. Can anybody help me ,please? Thanks in advance!

Comments (4)