My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Does anyone know of a nursery with current availability? I know that High Country Roses offers it, though it is not currwently available. I will end up getting it there if I cannot find it eleswhere. I have bought a number of roses from them this past year.
I got mine from High Country Gardens last year and I don't know of anyone else with availability. You can ask Matt to save you a plant for next year if you don't find one currently available.
I just saw Winchester Cathedral on the listings for Roses Unlimited and the website doesn't say sold out. Their website isn't always updated very quickly but it's worth checking.
Cynthia, Roses Unlimited came through for me. By next week I ought to have my Winchester Cathedral.
And I may have found a supplier for Susan Williams Ellis, another white Austin. I'll know in a week or so, as they are on hiatus just now. That will pretty much fill up the space I have. I do plan to train a white climber on the fence, but I think I'll start a different thread for that.
nippstress - zone 5 Nebraska
HU-290063788
Related Professionals
Mount Vernon Landscape Contractors · Covington Landscape Contractors · Winston-Salem Landscape Contractors · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Fort Wayne Landscape Contractors · Allentown Landscape Contractors · Escanaba Home Builders · Yuma Home Builders · Twin Falls Home Builders · Cornwall Home Builders · Beaumont Landscape Contractors · Flint Landscape Contractors · Napa Landscape Contractors · Jonesboro Home BuildersRosefolly z5Original Author
Rosefolly z5Original Author
nippstress - zone 5 Nebraska