Software
Houzz Logo Print
rachmamma

14 years ago
Hi, what carpet is this? Thanks
Old Greenwich Beach Cottage · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    Thank you!
  • 14 years ago
    I see you are in LA....know any places in NY?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Sorry - I have no contacts in the NY area. We can ship to you. And if you need it fabricated into an area rug, we can do that too.
  • 14 years ago
    Hi. I couldn't find this on your website. is it a rug or broadloom carpet? how is it priced? thanks!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is wool carpet, We can make it into a rug. What size do you want?
  • 14 years ago
    I was thinking for a stair runner also. So, I would need ALOT of it. Do you do samples? That might be a good place to start. What's the best way to order a sample? Thanks again.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Please email me your contact info - hemphill@rugsandcarpets.com - Thank you