Software
Houzz Logo Print
jaycie1057

Hi could you please tell me the dimensions of this closet?

13 years ago
Broadmoor Residence · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    I would hazard a guess at 4metres x 6/8 metres - given that I live with my 3 kids in a 100square petre property - this is huge! Love it! Lucky owner - good for you!!
  • 12 years ago
    Where did you purchase the chair?
  • 12 years ago
    I like it
  • 12 years ago
    how can I download picture?
  • 12 years ago
    I love this closet.Write a comment
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Would love to know carpet manufacturers
  • 12 years ago
    Mine is about the same and it's 12'x12'.
  • 12 years ago
    Does anyone know where to source the bench pictured in the master closet?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Antique Bench by Haystack Antiques. 425-455-1515.