Software
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Sunday Brain Game----SOLUTION

yesterday
last modified: 6 hours ago

Happy Sunday Funday!

Comments (11)

  • yesterday



  • yesterday

    Another quick and easy Sunday morning! Enjoy the day!

  • yesterday

    Top of the morning to all. I have a guess but it seems too simple.

    Thanks, Jasdip.

  • yesterday

    Not an inkling.

  • yesterday

    Not really happy with my answer, but maybe. Thanks, Jasdip.

    tj

  • yesterday

    I have 2 guesses. One seems like the easy answer foas and rox mention. The other is an obscure / now obsolete practice so is probably not the answer.

  • 6 hours ago
    last modified: 6 hours ago

    Top O' The Morning to you from Dublin Ireland!

  • 6 hours ago

    I couldn’t get ”Irish Stew (2)” out of my head. Thanks again.

    tj

  • 5 hours ago

    Well, how about that - I got this one & did it at first read! Ireland x2 = Doubling / Dublin!

  • 4 hours ago

    Well, I be a grumblin’ as I didn’t get Dublin.

    I guessed Irish Times.☘️

    Thanks, Jasdip

  • 3 hours ago
    last modified: 3 hours ago

    Got it! Based on some responses I think I’ll allow myself to feel smarter than I had planned to. Until Sunday, anyway!